Works Cited for Images Used in April; Goodbye April; Hello May!

Goodreads
-Clockwork Princess

Goodreads
-I'll Give You the Sun

Wikipedia
-City of Bones

Goodreads
-The Summer I Turned Pretty

reverseharem.blogspot.com
-To All the Boys I've Loved Before

rouselleisla.com
-PS I Still Love You

books.simonandschuster.com
-It's Not Summer Without You

Goodreads
-We'll Always Have Summer

books.simonandschuster.com
-City of Ashes

Goodreads
-Burn for Burn

Amazon.com
-Positive

Sarah Dessen
-That Summer

12 books! And some of them were super long! I'm quite proud of myself at the moment.

Honestly, this month has felt like FOREVER, so I really feel as if the first five books or so that I read were read last month or something. But nope, according to my records, I read those books this month. Wow.

I've done a lot this month! I performed three shows, volunteered for community service, read a lot, wrote a lot, reached 21,000 views on my FanFiction story, and done a lot of things that I never thought I could.

So yay! This has been an awesome month full of fun and hard work :D

I don't really have much to say. Please continue to read my stuff and follow me on Goodreads! Thanks so much to all my fans, readers, and commenters!! :D

MIC ;D

Goodbye April!!! :( Hello May!!! :)

Comments