The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde - UPDATED REVIEW

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde  Genre : Classics Blurb (on back of book) : Oscar Wilde’s only novel is the dreamlike story of a young man who sells his soul for eternal youth and beauty. In this celebrated work Wilde forged a devastating portrait of the effects of evil and debauchery on a young aesthete in late-19th-century England. Combining elements of the Gothic horror novel and decadent French fiction, the book centers on a striking premise: As Dorian Gray sinks into a life of crime and gross sensuality, his body retains perfect youth and vigor while his recently painted portrait grows day by day into a hideous record of evil, which he must keep hidden from the world. For over a century, this mesmerizing tale of horror and suspense has enjoyed wide popularity. It ranks as one of Wilde's most important creations and among the classic achievements of its kind. UPDATED REVIEW MY OPINION : ****** I would like to start out this review by stating that this is undoubtedly m

Works Cited for Images Used in February; Goodbye February; Hello March!

Amazon.com
-The Boy Most Likely To

Amazon.com
-Fangirl

Amazon.com
-Learning to Swear in America

Amazon.com
-Anna and the French Kiss

Goodreads
-Lola and the Boy Next Door

Amazon.com
-Fahrenheit 451

SO I KNOW I AM SOOOOO LATE.

I was SO busy please forgive me.

I just got over a severe cold-flu thing and I was finishing a math project until LATE last night so I'm only just now able to get this in. I know it's March.

I also know I barely read anything this month.

I've been in such a bad reading slump and it's really making me sad. I need to find some better books so if you have any good recommendations, PLEASE send to me.

BOOK OF THE MONTH: Fangirl
HONORABLE MENTION: Anna and the French Kiss

WHAT'S ON THE HORIZON:
Queen of Air and Darkness (yeah, I'm gonna finish it this time around lol)
Isla and the Happily Ever After
On the Come Up
The Kissing Booth
Pushing the Limits
The Perks of Being a Wallflower

MUSIC/TV/MOVIES

march playlist spotify

So I make a new playlist every month so if you want to know what I'm listening to, here ya go.

But basically, a lot of rock music.

And pop music.

TROYE SIVAN: My new favorite singer.
5SOS: OMG YOU GUYS HAVE TO LISTEN TO Who Do You Love WITH 5SOS AND THE CHAINSMOKERS BEST SONG EVER
WHY DON'T WE: AHHH

The Jonas Brothers got back together and we just don't know how to feel about that

Shadowhunters 3B just came out and it's so good!
I'm halfway done with the last season of Glee! I'm gonna miss it
I'm still watching One Tree Hill

SEND TV RECOMMENDATIONS


GOODBYE FEBRUARY You were a pretty good month

HELLO MARCH You should be a pretty good month

Comments