The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde - UPDATED REVIEW

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde  Genre : Classics Blurb (on back of book) : Oscar Wilde’s only novel is the dreamlike story of a young man who sells his soul for eternal youth and beauty. In this celebrated work Wilde forged a devastating portrait of the effects of evil and debauchery on a young aesthete in late-19th-century England. Combining elements of the Gothic horror novel and decadent French fiction, the book centers on a striking premise: As Dorian Gray sinks into a life of crime and gross sensuality, his body retains perfect youth and vigor while his recently painted portrait grows day by day into a hideous record of evil, which he must keep hidden from the world. For over a century, this mesmerizing tale of horror and suspense has enjoyed wide popularity. It ranks as one of Wilde's most important creations and among the classic achievements of its kind. UPDATED REVIEW MY OPINION : ****** I would like to start out this review by stating that this is undoubtedly m

Words Cited for Images Used in September; Goodbye September; Hello October!

Amazon.com
-We Were Liars

Amazon.com
-Where She Went

Goodreads
-Bone Gap

Amazon.com
-The Hate U Give

Amazon.com
-Ignite Me

teenvogue.com
-The Upside of Unrequited

Goodreads
-Alex, Approximately 

Goodreads
-Antisocial

goodreads.com
-Eliza and Her Monsters

books.simonandschuster.com
-The Summer I Turned Pretty

Goodreads
-Shuffle, Repeat

This IS a day late and I'm sorry. I went to Sacramento yesterday and I wasn't able to update this at all.

Anyways, September was a pretty good reading month for me. I'm quite proud of myself so... YAY!

I read a lot of amazing books and reread one. The Hate U Give was by far my favorite book this month. It was amazing and I recommend it to you all.

I started a Bookstagram @a_reader_gurl so be sure to follow me :D

Also, check out my Goodreads, my other blogs, my FanFiction, and my Wattpad. FF and Wattpad are @malaynamonkey2004

I hope that you all had a great month! And with that, GOODBYE SEPTEMBER :(

HELLO OCTOBER :)

COMMENT WHAT YOU'RE GONNA BE FOR HALLOWEEN (IF YOU ARE NOT DRESSING UP COMMENT WHAT YOU WERE BEFORE OR WHAT YOU WOULD WANT TO BE NOW)

I'm going to be a goth :D

Comments