Works Cited For Images Used in May; Goodbye May; Hello June!

thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com
-Burn For Burn

Wikipedia
-City of Glass

Amazon.com
-Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here

www.books-express.ro
-Always and Forever, Lara Jean

Goodreads
-Ashes to Ashes

Amazon.com
-The Problem With Forever

popsugar.com
-When We Collided

SEVEN BOOKS THIS MONTH IS DEPRESSING.

I went down by half. Last month, it was like 14 books, but this month went downhill. I am in a major reading slump :(

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? It's this blog's one-year anniversary!!! I've been blogging for a year now! Comment #ANNIVERSARY for a shoutout in the next post!

I plan to read and watch 13 Reasons Why this next June, and I'm actually pretty excited. I've heard mixed things about it but I really am leaning towards the positive reviews.

SCHOOL IS DONE IN SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Now on to summer. What am I doing this summer? IDK. Going to theatre camp and possibly to a concert is literally all I know. But who knows what surprises are being cooked up for me???

Ok! I can't believe May is basically done. GOODBYE MAY. BUT HELLO JUNE :D

Comments