Works Cited for Images Used in July; Goodbye July; Hello August!

www.amazon.com
-My Life in Pink and Green

www.amazon.com
-The Gollywhopper Games: The New Champion

www.goodreads.com
-The Gollywhopper Games: Friend or Foe

www.goodreads.com
-Reel Life Starring Us

www.goodreads.com
-Sweet Treats and Secret Crushes

www.goodreads.com
-My Summer of Pink and Green

www.goodreads.com
-Emily Climbs

www.goodreads.com
-Pink and Green is the New Black

www.goodreads.com
-Emily's Quest

www.amazon.com
-Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies

www.goodreads.com
-Welcome to Dog Beach

www.amazon.com
-Sincerely (Two Books in One: Sincerely, Sophie and Sincerely, Katie)

Whoa, I used a lot of pictures from Goodreads this month! It is one of my most used sources!

I can't believe this month flew by so fast. I hope that you all enjoyed the books I read in July, and I hope you will continue reading my reviews and more stories when I start reading more this August! If you have any recommendations for me to read and then review, please comment below! I have just started to reread the Keeper of the Lost Cities series by Shannon Messenger, and they continue to interest me. I hope that all readers will try to reread their favorite books and pick up things that they didn't notice before. I can hardly wait for Lodestar (Keeper of the Lost Cities #5) to come out in November! Well, alas, it is only July. For all Harry Potter fans, please wish Harry Potter a very happy birthday! Farewell, July, [ :( ] but also Bonjour August [ :) ]!

Comments